The stock overview report can be used to give you a valuation of stock you currently hold. Access it by going to Tools & Reports > General Reports > Stock Overview Report.
Running the Report
Run this report by going to Tools & Reports > General Reports > Stock Overview Report. Use the tick boxes to decide to include:
- Orders Only – Only show the items that you have yet to get delivered and the value of these.
- Alerts Only – Only include items that is below your Stock Alert level set in the manage stock levels settings (red and orange coloured alerts).
- None Ticked – If no boxes are ticked then you will see all your current stock and its value.
When you’re ready, click the Download Report button. The report that’s downloaded will detail the following:
- Nominal Code of the Sales Type/Sales Type that contains the product.
- Nominal Name of the Sales Type/Sales Type that contains the product.
- Product Code if one is set for the product.
- Product Name.
- Product Description.
- Product Price excluding VAT.
- Quantity you currently have in stock.
- Value of the stock (Quantity you currently hold x Product Price).
- Pending Deliveries.
- Alert level that you’ve set for this product/sales type.