The next steps will enable the payment processor. To access these, click Settings > Card Options.
- The options at the top of the page under the header "Card-holder not present payments" are for telephone/payment details collected manually payments. If you would like your pay online button to use the payment processor as for these types of electronic payment, then just fill in the details here and make sure the tick-box at the bottom labelled Use Above Settings is ticked, otherwise un-tick the box and fill in the details there.
- Using the drop-down, select your payment processor.
- Enter in your user credentials for that payment processor, your processor should issue you with these at the time of sign up.
- Select the bank account that you would like to record the payments as going into.
- Select the currency of your payments (please note that Tally does not currently support multi-currency bank accounts, this means that payments should be recorded in the same currency as the bank account.
- Select the payment method you would like to record these payments as (you can set up payment methods by going to Settings > Payment Methods).
- If you would like to test your connection to the payment processor only then tick the box for test mode. Please note that when test mode is enabled payments will not be collected from your customers.
- Click Update.