Internet Explorer currently has a known issue where it sometimes doesn't display charts and graphs in the reports section and also on the overview page. This results in a completely blank area where the visual data should be. You’ll be happy to hear there’s a quick and easy solution to this problem; all you have to do is enable something called Compatibility View. To do this, just follow this quick step-by-step:
- In internet Explorer, click ‘Tools’ from the main menu bar If you don’t have a main menu bar, right click just outside the address bar and you’ll see a list of menu bars you can enable, click ‘Menu Bar’ to show it.
- Click ‘Compatibility View Settings’.
- In the textbox to the right of ‘Add this website...’ enter https://securedwebapp.com.
- Click the ‘Add’ button.
- Close and restart internet explorer.
- Try to view a report now; you should see nice shiny graphs and charts!