Capsule CRM is something called Customer Relationship Management software; it allows you to centrally manage all your customer relationships, contacts and interactions, your sales pipeline, and so much more. To set up CapsuleCRM and Tally just follow this quick step-by-step guide.
To integrate Capsule CRM and Tally first enable the Tally API by logging into Tally and clicking Settings > API Settings > Tick the box for enable the API, untick restrict by IP address and click Update. To enable Capsule just follow this step by step guide:
- Since you want Capsule to integrate with your Tally account, Capsule needs the Username and Password of your Tally account (they don't require the Memorable Word on your account)
- Enter these below and press ‘Save’
- Once saved, Capsule will automatically link customers and invoices from Tally into your Capsule account
Accounting Service Unavailable Error
Sometimes when you are trying to use the Tally integration with Capsule CRM, you will find that the two are not linking as they should and might come across the error 'Accounting service unavailable' message in Capsule. If this is the case then, all you need to do is:
- Delete and recreate the company in Tally
- Do a synchronisation in Capsule CRM but before you start to synchronise, make sure that you are out of any organisations in CRM and can ensure this by going to the dashboard view in capsule and then to synchronisation
The problem should now be resolved.