The business progress summary report allows you to produce a report that gives an overall indication on the health of your business, this report is primarily used for businesses involved with the Princes Trust - the report will be used by the mentor to see the current health of the business.
Running the Report
Access the report by going to Tools & Reports > General Reports > Business Progress Summary. Use the fields to specify:
- Start & End Date - This is the date range for the report.
- Based On - Sales/Purchases raised and issued but not necessarily paid, or Sales/Purchases paid only.
When ready, click Next.
Specifying report details
The next step is to specify the details to be included on the report. These will appear in the document produced.
- Client - This is your name.
- Trading as - This is your business name.
- Mentor - This is the name of your business mentor.
- Period Covered - This is the period of the report and will automatically populate with the details of the report that you entered earlier.
- Number of months since receipt of Princes Trust funding - This should be the amount of time (in months) since you last received a round of PT funding.
- Sales in this period - This will automatically calculate the amount of money you've taken in sales over the period entered.
- Expenses in this period - This will automatically calculate the amount of money you've for expenses over the period entered.
- How much did you draw from the business in this period? - Enter in your drawings here.
- What is your bank balance? - Enter in your bank balance as of the end date of the report.
- Progress - Enter in details on the progress you've made towards your goals and other pertinent information.
- Specific Actions Agreed - Enter in the details of actions agreed by your mentor.
- Request for assistance or advice from the Prince's Trust - Enter in details on assistance or advice required.
- Mentor/Client hours together since last summary - The time (in hours) spent with your mentor since the last summary.
- Agreed date of next meeting - Enter in the date when your next meeting is scheduled for.
When ready, click Create Report. A PDF will then be created detailing the information you've entered.