The activity report shows you the transactions raised and payments that you have made or received over any specific period of time. Access it by going to Tools & Reports > General Reports > Activity Report. Use the fields here to set:
- Start date and end date – this is the date range to include transactions between.
- Sales & Purchases, Sales Only or Purchases Only – this will also include incoming and outgoing bank payments (i.e. sales will also include money in bank payments).
- Based on:
- Items issued – this will use the invoice/receipt date.
- Items paid – this will use the invoice/receipt paid date.
- Other options:
- Show VAT related information – this will include a column for input and output VAT related to the transaction.
- Show full customer/supplier names instead of their code – this will include the full customer details.
When ready, click Next. The next screen will detail every transaction over the period line by line. Use the buttons to print the report or download it to CSV.